Westfield Seiw project £3800

Aerodynamix Ltd

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6231698041/10152468760038042/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

regretably for sale:
siew chassis mt75 tunnel, pro comp floor mounted pedal set, biased brake.
front upper/lower wishbones
westfield fabricated uprights
alloy hubs n discs
calipers
mudguard brackets
braided hoses
steering rack
upper n lower steering column
x2 master cylinders 0.75
x2 light brackets
x2 headlight units
zetec loom and fixings
2.0 16v blacktop zetec 80k removed from mondeo estate by me. so i know its a good one.
7" lsd
4x4 drive shafts
alloy rear uprights
upper n lower rear wishbones
rear hubs n discs
rear calipers
rac welded rollbar
quick shift type 9 extension
handbrake lever
single grp seat
build stands

all of this needs building from bare chassis.
there is prob stuff i have forgotten but mostly there.

80% of stuff new.best bit is i have v5 in my name so no iva required once finished!! just build ad you want to and mot!! not going to brake want gone in one lot....

Located in Cheltenham . 

£3800

JUST A QUICK EDIT , I CAN POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OF THE SELLER , THIS IS NOT MINE BUT IS REASONABLY LOCAL TO ME AS THE PROJECT IS IN CHELTENHAM , THE CHASSIS IS BRAND NEW TOO SO THE BUILD COULD BE AS GOOD AS A NEW CAR BUT WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF IVA . 

Is this a box (boxes) of bits or a semi rolling chassis. Also, if there is still interest in putting something together at Stoneleigh next year - this seems like an ideal place to start...?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.