Garage Door opener f.o.c. collection only

Man On The Clapham Omnibus

As it says. I had a new roller door fitted a few months ago and the old up-and-over actuator and remote control are taking up space on the floor. It was working well before it was removed; a wall mounted momentary push (bell push) for the inside operator, and wireless remote for the outer operator.

The door it used to open was a single, steel type. Whether it would operate on a double I cannot say. If anyone wants it for nothing (or donation to charity if you wish), it can be collected from near Princes Risborough. It is long! You'll need a van or roof rack.

Hmmm...very tempting, MOTCO, I could certainly use this but I'm nowhere near Princess Risborough.  However, could make a pass by on the late afternoon/evening of Fri 10 Oct on the way back from a business meeting in St Neots.   If that's OK, I'll take you up on the offer.  I have roof bars for my Superb Estate so should get away with that.  

If mooch cant take it i will please

On the M40 most days so can collect pretty much anytime

Okay Steve, second in line you are! It seems Mooch's ass is bluer than yours if speed of response is any guide! :d

• 2 weeks later...

Did a fantastic impression of an air-to-air refuelling probe down the M4!! :laugh:

Thanks, MOTCO!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.