Westfield - Sportscars LTD factory open day

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

To All,

I am writing to confirm that Westfield-Sportscars LTD will be holding a factory open day on Saturday the 25th of October. The factory will be open from 9am untill 3pm, we welcome all existing members, owners and potential members and buyers. No booking will be required as our doors will be open to all. 

There will be opportunity's to meet team behind the cars. Also on the day chances to view our newest and latest models along with other models including the battery powered GTM and the battery powered I Racer.

On the day there will be special offers on new, used and upgraded parts.

If you wish for more information on the open day then please feel free to call me on 01384 400077.

Kind regards

Kyle Westwood

• Like 2

Thanks Kyle, looking forward to it and would encourage everyone who can to attend.  I believe members of the GTM Owners Club will be there too. :t-up:

I promise* we'll behave ourselves. ;)

*Promise made with crossed fingers. Your results may differ.  Your factory and sanity is at risk if you let members of the public inside.  Professional driver on closed course - do not attempt yourself.  Avoid where prohibited by common sense.

Sounds like a good initiative to meet the new parts chaps after all the recent flak.

I wonder if we could also coordinate some lunch / sandwiches and make it a big social meet.

David

Are the management going to be available to answer any pressing questions I *may or may not have regarding money they  *have or may not have of mine for parts I *may or may not of ordered a long time ago?

*this vagueness is in no way associated to WSC LTD, WSCC, its members, board members etc etc etc

• Like 1

Sounds great

Had my car 4 years,live 20 miles away and never been so a great excuse

Sounds a great day out :)

Unfortunately my brother in law has chosen that day to get married on :(

Sounds like a good idea for run out. I think weather is likely to be ok!

Rats... last day of holiday that day. Wonder if the family will notice if I forget to head down the M4 from the M5 and end up a few junctions further north...

Sounds like a good idea for run out. I think weather is likely to be ok!

Be nice to get a few from the local area together

We can go through the tunnels in bham :)

Thanks for all the support guys.

Will hopefully see you all there.

Best regards

Kyle Westwood

Good afternoon all,

For those who are attending the open day or who are thinking of attending could you please message me in advance as we are providing a buffet lunch for everyone, as i said previous no booking is required however this will just give me a rough estimate to the quantity of food that we need to supply.

Kind regards

Kyle Westwood