Force carbon tub PT 1300cc Turbo Hayabusa – For Sale

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Full Carbon tub Force PT, fitted with a Holeshot 450 BHP Turbo set-up on MBE ECU. With Geartonics / Playskool paddleshift system. Latest 2014 Front & rear wings, double height on the rear. Koni shocks, Brembo / Willwood brakes, Dallara sidepods. Super Aguri F1 rear wheels & BBS front’s with usual 3 spare sets for hillclimbing. The car has done a true 150 MPH over the finish at Aintree and also FTD there. Spares also included in the sale.

For more information give me a call or email. It is priced to sell @ £ 22,000

Nick Algar   nick@plays-kool.co.uk or 07770 nine 34673 

post-16411-0-95466400-1411404101_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thats lovely - i need a lie down now - competitive package at a very good budget for someone who wants FTD…. GLWS james 

Saw this at Three Sisters last year  :love: wish I had the space, money and skill to do something with it!

What a temptation. I'd love to drive something like that, but sadly I probably wouldn't be able to do it justice.

Sell me the engine??

Yep, when would you like it installed  :d  :d  :d

Just leave a couple of blank cheques  :t-up:  :o  :o  :o

Seriously, I have actually had a few hillclimb people interested in the chassis only, so if you do want the engine, it is for sale seperatley. Just give me a bell.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.