What's your Area called

Terryathome

We all have our local towns associated with our WSCC areas like Manchester is associated with Lancashire and so forth. But what name would you put to yours?

Manchester Marauders

Preston Prowlers or Preston Pirates

Manchester Mile Munchers.

Most of the things that follow 'The Cotswolds' nicely, get blocked by the swear filter...

I have to admit that due to recent event I'm ashamed to admit that I live in Rotherham and dread to think what my area group might be called or associated with!

What about... The fudge nudgers or the rum, bum and backy boys.... Sorry Essex lot.

Oh dear!

I was going to suggest.... The red stick on monkey bum club..... But decided against it.

Guess if you are from the Scarborough area , you are very limited in making an educated suggestion.

However, we have come up with a good one for you......

Scarborough scum buckets....

Wanted to suggest something along the lines of your original posting, but we are far too well mannered.

LOL

• Like 1

I have to admit that due to recent event I'm ashamed to admit that I live in Rotherham and dread to think what my area group might be called or associated with!

Can't be that bad? can it?

Rotherham rollers

i would nominate the northern nomads.... as you are welcome to go anywhere and go to any meet which you lot do!