God's own County next to seek independence?

Terry Everall

With the same 5.3Million population as Scotland maybe Yorkshire should apply for independence?

We did get more medals than Scotland in the Olympics! :d

If Scotland goes then why not? Most of the pro-independence arguments can be made to fit. Personally I'm looking forward to living in the Kingdom of Wessex.

As evidence lancashire is not as large geographically as Yorkshire and could I ask you to go on YOUTUBE and type in " Hitlers trip toYorkshire" and you will see why it could not be Lancashire!!! :laugh:

Well, you'll need a national anthem, currency and passports - what would they be like? :d

Even Scotland don't know about anthems, passports etc but at least we have "On Ilkley Moor Ba Tat" so were nearly there :yes:

Can we not just limit it to northerners and southerners. Natruly the southern wscc membership would be more expensive. :)

• Like 1

The could be a northern speed series class for racing ferrets or pigeons.

We could have a North vs South competition, our ferrets against your eels?

Personally I'm all for the independence of countries and counties as it means as a club we can then charge them the more expensive international membership rate for their WSCC membership :d

• Like 1

Does anyone have any old pallets to repair my fence.

The alsation has scared of my pigeons and the dog has ripped up the carpet on the staircase and also ripped the wall paper from the walls. The dog scared the cat and the cat knocked over the 60 plasma TV that I have on tick so that's b*******ed.

The westfield has had the wheels pinched and is now parked next to the burnt out caravan on the lawn.............Bloomin heck...got to go as baliff is at the door.

its great in Yorkshire.

You could always move to Bridlington , Filey or Whitby........so much better there