Raceline 200 blacktop Zetec motor

Shaggydoo

ZETEC-R 200 motor for sale.

The motor has done around 10k and has never missed a beat.

Check out raceline's website for details and spec of their kit, motor makes a genuine 162bhp @ wheels through t9 box, but my injectors were the limiting factor due to maxing out duty cycle. Dyno graphs to prove.

I have all receipts for the raceline components which were used on a brand new motor which raceline supplied and assembled to their 200 spec. Only looking to sell due to swapping to class 2A next year so needing money to build a 1.8 zetec.

I'm looking for £2500 for the whole engine with raceline sump, water rail, alternator and belts.

Get in touch if you have any questions.

shaggy - why dont you buy my  mighty cross flow for your assault on 2A next year…. :d

I cannot find the details of the kits on racelines website. Could you direct me?

When you say whole engine, does that include intake system? Ecu?

Shaggy

Are you aware that a 1800 zetec is not always acceptable in class 2A at events?

. A lot of clubs only allow up to 1700cc..

It is OK for class A/C/E/G in the Westfield Speed series tho in the 2014 regulations

If you need any more clarification please contact me or Nick Algar

regards

Stu Hill

Shaggy, very nice cross flow for sale at £7k that would smash class 2A IMO :-) 

I might do Shaggy, Im not sure yet - there another with a dry sump from DJRacing in the for sale adds at the moment.  I'm in two minds but will either sell her or keep her for my sons to compete in if I get a run in the blade next season. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Try this link for prices and details of components within the 200 spec motor. http://www.racelineonline.co.uk/Uploads/product_images/zetec%20brochure%202007.pdf

I wish to keep the injection and management system ready for my new 1.8.

If you are sure yours is a blacktop then the following link is the correct one: http://www.racelineonline.co.uk/Uploads/product_images/Zetec-R%20focus%20Engines%202007.pdf

Raceline call the siliver top the Zetec-R and the blacktop the Zetec-R Focus.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.