More changes to F1

Sparkymart

I would ban all live telemetry and radio contact between pit and driver. Use the old style system and let the drivers get on with driving. If they see a car catching them up do they really need to have someone say go faster?

I like F1 but agree it has got silly with the rules sucking the fun out of it. The drivers are still super fit and talented, even Max Chilton, but it is hard to imagine with the budgets some have how smaller teams could compete now

• Like 1

Yep, and money, corruption, politics, egos, sponsors, trophy girlfriends, rules, radios ...

Lots of things are ruining F1 for the fans

Nothing wrong with a few of them,  James Hunt will haunt you for the rest of your days.

Nothing wrong with a few of them,  James Hunt will haunt you for the rest of your days.

I'm getting old, I read the initial post as "trophies and girlfriends"

Agree with Sooty, they brighten the place up and seem to get quite a lot of the pit lane camera time LOL...

I'm getting old, I read the initial post as "trophies and girlfriends"

Agree with Sooty, they brighten the place up and seem to get quite a lot of the pit lane camera time LOL...

Must be the only reason Sutil still has an F1 drive!