Anglesey Weekend Videos

ACW

Well - I was off form at little at the weekend, really needed a different diff to get the best out the car and maybe less booze both nights beforehand. My videos from both days below:

National:

International:

Well done to David Cleaver and John Hoyle who were flying both days. The playskool boys seems to be getting to grips with the new car - be interesting to see how that performs next year.

Definitely utilising all of the circuit Ade, I too enjoyed the grass, about 150 yards of it!

Can't seem to post our vids but they're on FB and Youtube

Mine is on my Facebook site if anyone can post it or provide a linmk

Its way beyond my IT skills 

Thanks Smokey,

Spin was a bit hairy, as it says on the clip I was motoring at 132mph when it let go. I was conscious of the marshalls post surrounded by Armco and thought this is gonna hurt... a lot.

Thankfully very little damage and we sussed the issue quickly which meant we were happy enough to continue, albeit a little tentatively.

A heads up to others, when cars are being driven to there limits and things are solid mounted etc, vibration strikes. This issue was caused by a loose lock nut on the brake bias on the pedal which allowed the bias to go to the rear, first big hit on the brakes and this is the result, check and double check guys! The issue would have started on Saturday on the National Circuit, it was only the bigger approach speed into Rocket and heavy braking that made it let go, interestingly I had a small issue into the hairpin on the National Circuit, last run on Saturday but at lesser speed and generally hotter brakes managed to get away with it.

We'll be making good friends with threadlock even more extensively  from now on!

Thanks to the medics and marshalls who attended, stiff as a board today but otherwise fine.

Finally, well done again to Luke who took honours both days and claimed the pots, one to watch, you read it here first!

Thanks Smokey,

Spin was a bit hairy, as it says on the clip I was motoring at 132mph when it let go. I was conscious of the marshalls post surrounded by Armco and thought this is gonna hurt... a lot.

Change of underwear , clean the seat and climb back in !!!!! 

Not surprised you sat there once stopped !!! 

P.S. Like the helmet sticker  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

• Like 1