Rear roll hoop wanted

Sean12

Got the standard goal post roll bar in my garage if you want. Fits wide only.

Open to offers. Collection in Bristol. Maybe able to post if I can find a suitable box!

2014-07-25%2016.49.49.jpg?dl=0

Hi Sean

i have one like Rich above, though mine's black - also in Bristol.

I might possibly have an RAC bar in blue.

Tony

I bought it from SteveD earlier in the year, then bought another one from a nice chap in Yeovil in black.

The black one is going onto the car, the blue one is mostly still in its packaging, will try to take some photos this evening.

Tony

Apologies, I have been unable to get down to the garage for some photos as I have been working, still at work in fact.

Three pictures of the blue RAC bar, still in its packaging, there might be some slight marks though seems in good condition.

bluebar1.jpg

bluebar2.jpg

bluebar3.jpg

Cool. Its really blue! I was expectinf a very dark blue. Might not work with a yellow car (despite my blue interior)

Ok, i bought this without asking the colour, and the blue is nice, but doesn't go with my dark green car!! I just assumed that it would be a neutral colour.  It's for a wide.

It has rose jointed stays (as seen in the photo) It's in used but good condition.

I paid £150 and just want that back, postage will be extra.

Unfortunately a breakage on my car takes me out the market for a cage :( and on the hunt for an alternator bracket :(

Thanks everyone for your replies

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.