Windscreen Pillars - cheap old and tatty best!

1pearman

Looking for a set of screen pillars as cheap as possible. Any condition considered as I'm going to take my grinder to them. They will be used for mounting the mirrors only. Any colour and condition.

Thanks

Hi.

They where listed for about a month. Loads of watchers every time they listed but no bids. Sold for £24.00

I've also got a set of early ones for a narrow body. Let me know if snicko doesn't fix you up

Thanks guys. As long as the bolt pattern is the same as my mazda sdv ones then great. I want to replace the current ones with screen for some that I can modify and only use the mirrors without screen. Plan is to cut off the top sections above the mirrors and get them powder coated again.

had a look and the ones I have don't have the the round wing mirror mounts on so don't know if they are any goodplus they come off a narrow body don't know if they are different  let us know if they are any good to you cheers....

Mine are off a narrow body as well without mirror mounts. I assume you want them to cut them down to make an aeroscreen? PM me if you are still interested

some mint ones on ebay now

I am replacing with my chrome pillars with black so the chromes are now surplus to requirements. From an SEiW. One of the holes that the side screens would fit into has been damaged, otherwise good. Seen 6k of dry miles. Would these do?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.