Speed Series Results - Loton(R29 & R30)

Tigger

Hi Guys,

Just got in and the first thing I've done is post the results so here they are.

Thanks again Phil for sorting them out for me, all looks dandy but as I said before, just let me know of any anomalies and I will correct them straight away.

Loton Park (Sat)

Loton Park (Sun)

Tiggs

Tiggs

Thanks for posting the results

Whats going on with my points on the novice champs table, shouldn't it be 787.11? not 693.74 and why are the places all odd ?

Hi Tiggs - Can you make sure my E class entry is in team GGR

Thanks for the scores (Y)

You were down as GOR in the results :)

Tiggs

Thanks for posting the results

Whats going on with my points on the novice champs table, shouldn't it be 787.11? not 693.74 and why are the places all odd ?

i think the novice table needs some manual tweaking since the qualifying events was dropped to 8. Don't worry though I will ensure I'm put back up top :d
  • Like 1

i think the novice table needs some manual tweaking since the qualifying events was dropped to 8. Don't worry though I will ensure I'm put back up top :d

And rightly so my northern buddy, driving like a mentalist all year deserves recognition  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Wow I just looked at the results and Adrian is only 1 event from going to the top of the table. That's some comeback from a late start to the season :yes:

you must have been asleep Phil as Ade has been scored 102 points at almost every event

do I need to do one more event to qualify for class A ? ive done 9 events but do 8 or 10 qualify? 

Novice is 8 events

the novice championship is 8 events but looking at the results (inc last years) the classes are worked out over 10 events. Can someone in the know confirm :)