xe engine

SteveD

complete xe engine , very good engine out of astra was run on carbs ,just engine available  £400

• 1 year later...

Engine still available? Specs?

I , don't think that Steve frequents these parts anymore and knowing him the engine will be long gone !

Engine still available? Specs?

I think you either need to put a request in the Parts Wanted or have a look on ebay - there are some reasonable ones on there (also some that are ridiculously priced ??? ) - I got a bog standard one last September for £350 that formed the basis of my recent rebuild but they do seem to be getter rarer. 

Mine's still for sale but with all the RWD ancilliaries so more expensive.

for some reason I can't paste the link on here so I'll find the page no on parts for sale.

Barry​

It's on page 25 of parts for sale.

Mine's still for sale but with all the RWD ancilliaries so more expensive.

for some reason I can't paste the link on here so I'll find the page no on parts for sale.

Barry​

It's on page 25 of parts for sale.

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/115676-vauxhall-red-top-engine-and-ancilliaries-for-westfield/?p=1217133 :)

Cheers Mark, that's very kind of you.

Barry

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.