Close call for an Italian Megabusa

Quinten

LOL saw that too..!

You both beat me to that comment! I wonder what the thought process was at that moment.

You both beat me to that comment! I wonder what the thought process was at that moment.

Well, it does seem to be a man and a woman and there are always two possibilities...

The glass is half full version, "If we don't make it, I have always loved you..."

The glass is half empty version, "If we don't make it, you need to know I slept with your brother..."

• Like 2

Well, i've always said that those who can afford em, usually can't drive em.

Take it you are talking about the wandering Busa driver ???

Didn't leave a lot of room for the Porsche did he ? Thank god he was in a Porsche or reckon things would have been a lot worse.

No central mirror and small side mirrors = poor rear visibility!

• Like 1

It looked to me like the driver was under instruction from the lady passenger, she did have a ring sticker on her helmet, and at the beginning he looked to have moved over to the right to give the porker room to pass.

Looking at it again and considering the speed he was going, I think he lost it because the car went light as he came over that crest in the track, he panicked, hit the brakes and it was game over.

Concentrating far too much on overtaking the Busa and not enough on the track itself.

It looked to me like the driver was under instruction from the lady passenger, she did have a ring sticker on her helmet, and at the beginning he looked to have moved over to the right to give the porker room to pass.

My thoughts too. Was it Sabine...?

My thoughts too. Was it Sabine...?

She can instruct me anytime :love: