Loton Park Video's

Marto303

Love it Pete brilliant runs, makes mine look like a Sunday afternoon drive :( :( :(

Not at all, just less scary :p

Ok sorry for the delay editing, finally trimmed it down to a couple of mins from half an hour ( can't blame Graham for forgetting to shut off the camera, he had other things on his mind  :oops: )

So here it is Graham's submission for the Turf award 2014, I am only joking of course, good to see your ok mate  :t-up:

Ouch bad luck Graham glad your ok and were still in good form with the scutineers. I'm guessing you'll be feeling that in your neck and back by now.

Here my P1 from Sunday. 54.7. I didnt have the video camera on for the last run as was going to take it easy and the battery was low.

• Like 1

Here my P1 from Sunday. 54.7. I didnt have the video camera on for the last run as was going to take it easy 

Yea right, take it steady....i don't think.

Nice to see you had some stiff competition on this event from fellow GGR man Stu. Great driving from both of you to get to those times, I just hope I can keep up at Anglesey  :d

Thats a shame I had hoped to do battle at Ty Croes with you 

Back on Topic 

My best effort 

Great weekend battle with Ade 

His power/gizmos vs my grip/simplicity (driver and car!)

1 all

• Like 1