Loton Park Video's

Marto303

Another fantastic Speed Series weekend at Loton Park, a huge thanks again to all the experts for all the help and encouragement to get me up this challenging hill in a respectable time  :t-up:  

Here's my fastest run of 59.25s in p2 this morning, shame I couldn't repeat it in my timed runs this afternoon but I came very close. I've just watched this and it's good to see I'm working a bit harder in the car this weekend  ;)

• Like 2

great drive marto - i was half a second behind you in P2 and stuffed it up in E1 and E2 

Cracking drive Martin. Looks fast but fun :)

Thanks darve but wait till you see how the fast guy's do it  :laugh:

Nice one Martin, great weekend for me too,must add some video recording capability to my car for next year.

You can wait at the top of Loton for a long time until the batch completed and you return down the hill to the paddock.  No shelter up there if raining hence the brolly

You can wait at the top of Loton for a long time until the batch completed and you return down the hill to the paddock. No shelter up there if raining hence the brolly

That's a perfect explanation of what the brolly is for, thanks David.

Martin you obviously aren't aware of my reputation for taking the rain to any event I enter :marto: :marto: :marto: .

It also comes in handy while queuing for the start should the heavens open or as at Blyton as a sun shade :cool:

Love it Pete brilliant runs, makes mine look like a Sunday afternoon drive :( :( :(