Indicators on the front wings?

John K

As I don't think I have seen any indicators on the top of the clamshells to 'hide' the screws, I'm assuming there is some legality preventing it?

I think it would make them more visible to other motorists (and I might actually remember to cancel them if I could see them)

Could I reposition them here?

Instead of reposition, why not just add some and splice into the existing loom?

Damn and blast your good idea, does that mean I have to get your drinks tonight..?

Just added some side repeaters on my swept wings a few weeks ago - give me a call to discuss details. :)

Mine has them perched right on the edge of the wing.

8w063u5evgrp4ue6g.jpg

I don't have a problem with them being there. Ordinary new cars seem to have done away with visible side repeaters so maybe the law has changed.

If you wear that shirt while blatting, side repeaters will not be necessary.  ;)  :p  :laugh:  :yes: 

• Like 1

:d That's my daughter in the photo. She's the dowdy dresser, my shirts are generally louder :)

• Like 1

Scott - is your eyesight playing up - the sandals should have rung alarm bells before the shirt (or blouse as we now know)

unless of course you have some like that ............................... :d :d :d :d :d

• Like 1

Scott - is your eyesight playing up - the sandals should have rung alarm bells before the shirt (or blouse as we now know)

I've been wearing sandals one hell of a lot for several months as I had an ingrown toenail that was really painful, so I suppose that's why.

Oh, of course - most British men make a fashion statement by wearing socks with their sandals.  I should have remembered! :laugh:

Watch it, we will award some penalty points if you aren't careful :d :d :d white socks as well :angry:

Bob :)

Tell your daughter, it's about time she changed out of her pyjamas.

Tell your daughter, it's about time she changed out of her pyjamas.

At 10am? it was a miracle that she was up let alone dressed! Twelve year old girls eh!

Back on topic, is it possible to use small LED repeaters here? A greater light output could be achieved with a smaller unit these days.

Yes. I have all my front indicators (front and side repeaters) on the cycle wings in led form. Lots of good choices on ebay.

At 10am? it was a miracle that she was up let alone dressed! Twelve year old girls eh!

Back on topic, is it possible to use small LED repeaters here? A greater light output could be achieved with a smaller unit these days.

Yes, but you may well need to change the flasher relay to one compatible with LEDs.

Good point Scott. I have leds all round so have one led specific electronic relay for all indicators, but if you mixed it up leds and bulbs then you obviously could use resistors on the leds.