Intercomp tyre preasure gauge - help

Onliest Smeg David

Does anyone have one?

If so please let me know if it holds the reading until you zero it using the button to release the trapped air.

My old cheap gauge did this, but my relatively expensive Intercomp one doesn't and Demon Tweeks tell me this is normal!

Bought new one due to old one coming apart so thought I'd spend a bit more but expected same features.

Muchly Ta's

Google is your friend :t-up:

Click

Perhaps should have said it's a dial, not LCD/Digital one!

Model number / name would help too! :t-up:

I've been on google and on Intercomp site and none indicate either way for mine. Its a deluxe 2.5 0-60 psi non oil filled.

No it doesn't hold it's value. The button is to bleed air from the tyre to fine tune the pressures not to reset the dial.

I have one and am very happy with it :)

No it doesn't hold it's value. The button is to bleed air from the tyre to fine tune the pressures not to reset the dial.

I have one and am very happy with it :)

Thanks Mark

I liked the cheap ones feature. But if this one is reliable and lasts then more the better.