Speed Series Results - Curborough (R28)

Tigger

Results have been posted up for Curborough already thanks to the speedy Filfan (well fast with the results anyway) :d :D :d

Please note, this was a new layout (figure 8) so the 1.6e rule applies.

Link to results for Curby

Tiggs

• Like 1

Less than an hour. Even terry can't complain about that :)

Less than an hour. Even terry can't complain about that :)

Don't tempt him :)

Oi you two I was the one who gave the hard copy to Phil after I had got it from the organisers!!!!

Just to keep you on your toes you seem to have missed off John Roberts in the electric car

Just to keep you on your toes you seem to have missed off John Roberts in the electric car

lol, told you so, Terry has got a very keen eye ;)

Maybe terry it's time to concentrate on your blog if u have nothing better to do :d

Thanks for the speedy work guy's, championships getting exciting now for us novices, with just a few rounds left to run ;)  ;)  ;)  

Good to see the class D guy's being embarrassed by us class B novices again, eh Phil  :oops:

• Like 1

In fairness to the class D guys ( Steve and Howard) they were very quick on their last runs but were judged to both have had 4 wheels off.!

why was tigger not there . I sent you the regs :p

The competition in class I is hotting up nicely. I put in the best time - again despite spinning in T1  :d  Actually, it made my day to be faster than some of the slower Caterhams.  :laugh:  

• Like 1

The competition in class I is hotting up nicely. I put in the best time - again despite spinning in T1  :d  Actually, it made my day to be faster than some of the slower Caterhams.  :laugh:  

John 

Don't knock what you've achieved this year, I've seen some very respectable times from you and your electric car  :t-up: Unlike the rest of us you don't have anyone to compare your times against or bounce idea's off for set up, driving style or what to do next.

It's great to have you out with us  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Just one thing, any chance of putting a few milk bottles in your boot box so we can hear you coming  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Thanks Martin - I'll bring the milk if you supply the umbrellas :laugh:  

• Like 1

The competition in class I is hotting up nicely. I put in the best time - again despite spinning in T1 :d Actually, it made my day to be faster than some of the slower Caterhams. :laugh:

A group of us watched your last run and all were impressed considering the 800kg ish your handling.