The search results window is far too small

Dodgey

Any chance of increasing the size? You only get around 4 or 5 results before having to select the next page, and the next etc - makes having a glance through the results to pick the best choice pretty much impossible. It really nerfs the search facility for me.

Additionally, you cannot see any results on a tablet - I've tried Chrome and Boat browsers - on  neither can you see even one search result - and this is on a large hi res tablet.

(this is probably in the wrong section but I could not find a better choice)

Well, I'm on an iPad 1 right now, running Atomic Browser.  I've run a search in "Forums" for "Westfield" and it kicks back with 50 results per page when held horizontally, and it's clearly visible.

This is identical to what I get when I run a search on my desktop with Win 7 and Firefox 26.

So not sure what problem you're experiencing. :(

Win 7, Chrome browser, all up to date:  4 results per page (one scrolled off the window). Unresizable results window.

2014-08-23131332_zpsdc41713b.jpg

Sont Xperia Z tablet, Android 4.4 KitKat, Chrome and boat browser, same reults with each browser - no results visible as the window is too small, unresizable, and unscrollable.:

68e70976-4f5e-468b-b01d-51c8e366ceb1_zps

Personally I'm not a fan of the "google" search myself and like Scott I select the "forum" search option which will display a lot more results per page.

On my iPad2 I get the same as Dodgey. I'm just using the built in Safari browser.

Edit: Just reading Smokey's post and I wasn't aware there was more than one way to search...
I just enter my topic in the white box top right of the screen to the left of the button marked Google...
How do I do the 'other' type of search?

Click on the box with Google written on it, (not the empty space where you type) and it will give you the search options. Forums will give results from all forums. Or you can narrow it down to just the open topic, or members, or galley etc.

Click on the box with Google written on it, (not the empty space where you type) and it will give you the search options. Forums will give results from all forums. Or you can narrow it down to just the open topic, or members, or galley etc.

I work in IT you know, so I am a little embarrassed right now...

Mind you I never said I was any good at it :)

:oops:  :p  :laugh: