MASSIVE CLEAROUT SOME PICTURES ADDED

Aerodynamix Ltd

Narrow chassis SOLD

So I have the following parts I will be offering shortly , here's a list which I will update at the weekend with photo's plus some other parts , all from my personal collection of parts

Pair of M16 Calipers , painted lovely red to make them go faster , new seals fitted never used since £30.00 plus post

Pair of M16 Calipers , dirty horrible and need a recon                                                                         £5.00 plus post

Pair of Front lower wishbones  suitable as spares for racecar maybe , they have been strengthened buy the look of them , Cortina bottom ball joint type                                                                                                                

1 X Lower arm off Narrow car Cortina bottom ball joint type , no bushes                                              £           plus post

Steering rack well used                                                                                                                         £25.00 plus post

Narrow windscreen frame with cracked glass ( black surround with roof fasteners )                             £10.00 plus post

Narrow Windscreen uprights freshly powdercoated black , MINT ( no not rover mirror type)                £35.00 plus post SSTC

Pair of Westfield Standard 4 point harnesses , used but clean                                                            £          plus post  SSTC

Cortina front uprights and hubs - PAIR ( steel hubs )                                                                         £100.00 plus post

Rear axle may be available ( standard diff ) once chassis has gone .    

RAC Narrow Rosejointed Rollbar may be available once chassis has gone .  Lee 1st dibs Andy 2nd dibs  £175.00 plus post SSTC

Pair of New 5" black headlamps needs conversion to run car headlamp bulbs , would fit James's tractor nicey though !

£20.00 plus post

Set of Pinto engine mounts uppers      MAY HAVE LOWERS WOULD HAVE TO CHECK                    £10.00 plus post

Wide Factory Fuel Tank   ( part number 10134 ) screw top cap , injection bowl at bottom  would suit

race car perhaps                                                                                                                                £100.00 plus £10 post

ZK Wide tub , rear arches , scuttle , bonnet with big holes , nose cone  no front arches                      £                       SSTC

Westfield bare fabricated uprights and cycle wings (need powdercoating)come with alloy hubs

brake discs if needed       photo now at bottom of  post                                                                     £75.00 plus post  

Boot rack for a Narrow , brand new cost about £100 , top quality                                                      £75.00 inc post . 

Some shocks and other parts to clear , I have sold some shocks already these are what is left as noted TO CLEAR , I can't warranty these like the others I have sold . 

Spax front shocks and springs off crossflow car  pair of  to clear at                                                   £20 plus post
AVO Steel bodied red rear shocks and springs off live axle car free and good condition to clear      £ plus post
AVO? Steel bodied black rear shocks and springs off live axle car to clear                                       £30 plus post
Westfield Narrow seat squabs in beige , ideally need a recover but are usable £10 plus post .

Narrow/ prelit spare wheel lower bracket with light , one number plate tab is missing                         £5 plus post

English open diff 3.89 with small flange fitted          completely knackered       FREE TO COLLECTOR

English axle complete , shoes are worn , come with 2 x new cylinders ( 1 fitted ) , drums ,open  diff unknown condition ,  handbrake cable to suit as well , collection only (GL15 Postcode area )                                                               £100.00

Windscreen wiper motor and wiper arms and bracket removed off Narrow car                                    £25.00 plus postage
forsaleclearance002_zps1d989498.jpgUppers only on engine mounts

forsaleclearance001_zps676eed9f.jpg

May update with more later

all postage prices are for standard uk  adresses , will post to other postcodes but may be a touch more 

Hi Julian,

May be interested in the RAC roll bar if it becomes available

Cheers

Lee..

Will take narrow uprights.

Please Julian

Julian, as per lcb post, would like the rear lights and fittings off the bodywork if you wish to split them.

Chris

The engine mounts, are they the type with the steel mounting bracket that the hydraulic rubber mount with fixing bolt are fitted into, a picture would be handy but if they are that type I will have them.

Cheers Mark

Hi Julian, 

I'm interested in the headlights. 

Just not sure what you mean about need conversion to take car bulbs? 

Also do you have a picture of them? 

Cheers

What colour and price are the harnesses.

Black £60 plus £10 postage , in good condition , with Westfield labels on as per below link , thats less than half new price . 

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=606&search=4611003

The engine mounts, are they the type with the steel mounting bracket that the hydraulic rubber mount with fixing bolt are fitted into, a picture would be handy but if they are that type I will have them.

Yes these have a captive nut for the engine mount round rubber , and a flat steel plate to bolt to the block , will get some photo's and post up or pm you . 

Just not sure what you mean about need conversion to take car bulbs? 

Also do you have a picture of them?

Yes will get a photo and post up / pm you

Would also be interested in the roll bar if it will fit a narrow SE 

second dibs to you Andy 

Cheers Derek , 2nd dibs , but look to have gone unfortunately . 

I may have another set BUT won't be sorting the second batch of stuff until all this lot is gone , time to clear some room in my garage !!

Is the fuel rank injection type, if so I might have that

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.