Enter the How My Kid Sees Me Contest Today!

Captain Colonial

Reminder that the deadline is just three weeks away :)

Only just seen this. I will get my two doodling this weekend

:excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

Deadline to receive your entries is only two weeks away!  Time to Velcro your kids to their chairs and get them creating - don't miss out!

:excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:

Deadline to receive your entries is only ONE WEEK away!  Time to Velcro your kids to their chairs and get them creating - don't miss out!

entry in the post tomorrow from Gracie and Max Howe :d

• Like 1

:excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: Deadline is on Friday!!! :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

As I'm away on business until then, this is likely to be your last nagging reminder to pull your fingers out and send in your entries immediately...and good luck! :t-up:

Ours is posted!

And received - ta! :)

...and this contest is now CLOSED*!  The winners will be chosen on Sunday and contacted soon afterwards.  Names of the winners will be announced on the forums and in the Winter issue of WW, and will be available to download from the forum in due course.

Thanks to all who sent in entries, which have been wonderful to receive - your fathers are lucky to have you in their lives. :)

*If any last-minute entries arrive in the post tomorrow or are handed to me at the Speed Series Awards Dinner tomorrow night, I will include them in the contest.

did you notice just how handsome the kids had made me look :laugh::oops:

did you notice just how handsome the kids had made me look :laugh::oops:

I did... :rolleyes::laugh::t-up:

I think the pandaret entered as well!! Mrs P organised.

The winners have been selected and will be announced on the forums later this week.  Thanks to all who entered! :t-up:

I'm pleased to announce the winners of the contest as follows:

In the age 5-7 group, the winner is Gracie Howe, age 6 and daughter of Clark "Cleggy" Howe, for how she sees her father. The judges were impressed with how closely it resembles Cleggy! :d

Click here to download

In the age 8-10 group, the winner is Adelaide Boxall, age 9 and daughter of Peet Boxall, for how she sees her father. The judges liked her efforts very much indeed, but were concerned to see that Peet has secretly gone back to wearing flared jeans from the 70's.

Click here to download

And in the age 11-13 age group, the winner is Eleanor, age 12, for how she sees her father, John Walters. The judges were impressed by her use of perspective, and it's clear that the big orange tent plays a big part of their lives! :)

Click here to download

Congratulations to all our winners, who will each be receiving a £50 cinema voucher from the contest sponsors and our good friends at A-Plan Insurance (special thanks to Clare for her help and support).