Mega Mighty Crossflow Clearout ALL GONE

B.RAD

reminds me -  not long to Beaulieu Auto Jumble.  6th September  :t-up:

• Like 1

Barney - perhaps we need a pint and a chat, youve obviously lost your mind selling all this kit.... i hope the "affair" with Dave's XE is worth it!!! :p

I know, tough decision but one I had to make to recoup the costs of my upgrades :) Actually surprised myself with the amount of stuff I've managed to amass in a relatively short space of time!

The crossflow is going, but not forgotten. I'm sure I'll be back one day :t-up:

Barny

I'd list them on Exchange and Mart or go to another steam rally with them.  Not many cross flow users have access to ebay  :p

You might be on to something there.....

Hold on, that was a veiled insult! You cheeky blighter :d

Don't worry, it's an XE, you will see a dribble of oil occasionally, to remind you of the Crossflow days!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Basford, I've got someone coming to look at the job lot on Sunday so I'll let you know what's going on after then. Those who asked for ancillary bits (oil/water/fuel pumps etc), don't worry I've set them aside!

Cheers

Barny

Dry sump setup still available, everything else now sold.

I'm now entirely crossflow-less and a bit sad :(

Dry sump setup still available, everything else now sold.

I'm now entirely crossflow-less and a bit sad :(

Odd feeling isn't it?

Yep, its a weird one alright. Happy to be moving forward, sad to lose everything that I've put so much effort in to. Massive space made in the garage that now needs filling!

i feel for you Barney - good luck with the new engine mate :-) 

• Like 1

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.