Boot bag wanted.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Hello.

I am looking for a bootbag that will fit a standard Westfield Rollbar.

I am looking for a  softbits bootbag.

I would like one that is clean and in good condition if anyone has one available.

Thanks.

LANGDALESJULY2014002_zpsd2f6dacb.jpg

If you are prepared to dig deep Softbits for Sevens sell this boot bag for £160 and I can well recommend it. We managed to pack all our walking gear plus other clothes and 2 rucksacks in the car for our holiday. The only downside was that you have to travel there with the doors on. I even managed to take the hubby too..

Hello.

That is exactly what I am looking for.

I was hoping someone would have one for sale.

You car looks lovely. I don't know the shade of green but it looks good on your car.

I was hoping to take Buttercup to Durness in Scotland at the end of August and it is over a 1000 miles round trip for me hence the need for a bootbag.

Thanks, my car colour is Westfield Racing Green. One thing to remember is that the hood is a tight fit on a Westfield so when the boot bag is full (and it will be, especially if you take the female form with you!) it pushes out against the back window. This makes for an even tighter fit, but it is do-able. 

Are you going to Flamborough next Sunday with the Yorkshire guys?

Hi.

Thankyou for the great advice.

I just love the colour of your car.

I have just had the past two weeks off work as a holiday and I have today returned back to work which is 280 miles from home.

I only go home one day a fortnight and so this weekend coming up for Flamborough is my weekend away.

I am quite disappointed as I am only live a few miles from Flamborough.

I have a few days still to get in for my holidays though and was hoping to go up to Scotland in Buttercup.

The top left by Durness is breathtaking.

• 3 weeks later...

If you can't buy a specific Boot bag then there are other waterproof soft bags on ebay.  Could be fixed with a couple of bungee cords around the roll bar.

Hi sooty.

Thanks for the advice. I have tried a few bags and some lovely Thule ones but non seem to sit or look right.

I picked up a 2nd hand MX5 boot bag on the bay of E for about £50 from memory, sits on the back panel fine, waterproof with straps and a non-scratch thingy. Worth a try

• Like 1

Hello.

that's a great help about the MX5 bag.

I will go searching.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.