Westfield steering wheel wanted

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Hello.

I am looking for an undamaged steering wheel that is the same as the one in the photograph below.

The wheel is 300mm in diameter.

Mine has a chunk out of the rim and I would like to replace it.IMG_8478_zpsaa18f118.jpg

Morning.

Not sure what they go for or are worth to be honest.

is £25.00 plus postage acceptable.

Evening All.

I am still looking for a steering wheel if anyone has one the same as in the picture.

The one kindly offered had the words Mountney visible and whilst it was a nice when was just not what I wanted.

Hi,

I have one you can have for the price suggested. If you want to pm me I can send you whatever pics you want. Came off my car when it was 6 weeks and 800 miles old.

Ian

Hello and thanks for the offer of the wheel.

PM sent to you

Pictures just set

Ian

Just to say that I now have a wheel.

Thanks Ian.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All.

I am still looking for a wheel that is the same as the first picture that I posted.

The wheel I bought was as new and as described but I made a mistake when I bought it as it does not accept the 3 legged centre boss as in my photograph.

I am still looking for an undamaged, 300mm diameter wheel that will accept the 3 legged centre boss. 

I have a couple that the centre will clip into, let me check the condition and take some pics tomorrow.

Jim

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.