Jenvey Throttle bodies .... SOLD

Aerodynamix Ltd

Please note this is my own personal part and not related to Aerodynamix . 

Set of Jenvey direct to head throttle bodies for a sigma engine , these come with short trumpets and larger injectors although your standard ones will fit , the engine these were removed from was running 170bhp . Pictures to follow . 

These are £754.00 on the jenvey website 

Plus you will need a linkage £139.00

Plus trumpets £96.00

Total : £989.00

Thats without the larger injectors that come with them 

Looking for offers close to £700

call me on 07971 264550 ...... Julian

pm me

email me info@aerodynamix.co.uk

jenveys008_zps12785902.jpg

Julian hi, I am looking for throttle bodies for my Sigma project. What size are the injectors? Was the engine a 1600?

Regards

Neil

Currently working in New Zealand the return email many take time due to poor internet connections

Hi Neil , 

I bought these to go on my project ! , they were off a Fiesta which was running shawspeed cams ? and 170bhp I was led to believe , the guy at the same time did have cams advertised but I didn't buy these as they were almost new money . 

The injectors are spaced out but would allow refitting standard ones if needed , I am not sure what flow rating they are , they are from memory without going back into work cream injectors . 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.