Westfield fibreglass lockable boot lid SEIW

haled2007

Hi All, a longshot i know however i am after one of the above. Ideally in yellow but am more than happy to have resprayed if its in another colour.

Cheers

Darren

I do have a yellow one (fitted to the car!) and I am considering the whole change to RAC Roll Bar with half hood and dumping the full wet weather gear I have. That's a slippery moditus slope tho.

Depends how urgent you want it as I need to get the above parts and do some fitting. I'd be loosing my wet weather gear if I make the change. Decisions decisions.

Don't know how much it would sell for - plus it's lockable with the same key as my bonnet. What's your time scale or would you just goto westfield for a new one if you got no interest here?

Hi, is not urgent at the moment so let me know if/when you decide to change and we can have a chat

Cheers

Darren

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.