Essex Midweek

Nemesis

The trusty BBC weather site says that all should be bright dry and sunny Tuesday and Wednesday evening...... anyone fancy a gentle potter about??

Nem......

I'm good for Weds, Nem. 7.30 meet location TBD?

Good for me ;-) Anyone else about?

I might be able to make it .depends what time I get back from daughters graduation in Brighton

Net access a bit troublesome..... so I'll plan for that unless I read otherwise..... if there's a majority vote for another venue/time go ahead and change it and I'll be there.....

Nem...................

Will see you there :t-up:

Are we finishing with food? If not I'll grab a bite to eat before heading out.

Compulsory fish and chips, Pete. Ou Poisson et frites pour vous.

• Like 1

Great run out, thanks for the sausage and chips.

Bit of a close one near the end there, must sort some brighter whiter bulbs for next time.

I thought you were using candles! Think a relay upgrade is called for... Decided I now love the aeroscreen for the visibility!

Cheers for coming out to play ;-)

sorry I never made it / never got home till 9pm

Sorry I missed yet another run out - work work work keeps getting in the way. Sounds like you had a good time. 

At last an acceptable network connection...... Pete the way you dived into that track I thought either a corner had fallen off or you'd deployed some sort of land anchor.......... then I saw the car coming the other way and figured you'd probably thought it through and decided you wanted to live......  

Yes, was a little caught out by how tight the corner was and picked up a lot of understeer. Was going to be a challenge to get around, then a set of headlight started to pop around the bend so decided best to shoot down that escape road.

Not my finest bit of driving :(.