Mira 2nd August

Marto303

Martin will be in his element :laugh:

Good luck guys and look forward to seeing the results :t-up:

Martin will be in his element :laugh:

Good luck guys and look forward to seeing the results :t-up:

Cheers Christian 

I'm bringing the electric car back to MIRA. Last time, in the wet, my extra weight (850Kg) stopped the car from aquaplaning so my times were good.

This time out I've removed the windscreen and some other stuff saving about 35Kgs in total - still way too heavy!

Leave the rain at home Martin ;) - see you there.

The " Rain Man " strikes again  ;)

Well if it is as bad as forecast I still have to try and improve on my PB from the May wash out, should be fun whatever  :d

OMG what crazy day, we've had torrential rain and brilliant hot sunshine, a dryish track for first practise to tip toeing around in standing water for P2. We should have had a P3 but a marshall got injured when a MK1 Lotus Cortina came off on the final corner and hit him before ending up in the tyre wall, then a long stoppage while the air ambulance attended the marshall who thankfully was not seriously hurt, a broken elbow we were told.

T1 was on a wet but drying track and finally T2 was just dry before the rain came again as everyone loaded up for home.

A few offs for some of the Westfield drivers but no serious damage thankfully, I'll leave Tel to fill you all in with his blog.

The day started well for me with a 55.32 P1( my previous pb was 63.58 in the wet ) P2 62.05, T1 60.22 and finished with an unbelievable 53.03 for T2, so I'm a very happy bunny knocking over ten seconds off my pb  :t-up: the silver bullet is flying  ;)

Sorry about the weather today guy's, it just follows me  :(

• Like 6

Concerning that a marshal was injured :down:

Yes, that marshals post being between the track and barrier will be a point of discussion no doubt !

Fantastic result Martin, well done.

Cheers Christian, shame you couldn't make it  :(

OMG what crazy day, we've had torrential rain and brilliant hot sunshine, a dryish track for first practise to tip toeing around in standing water for P2. We should have had a P3 but a marshall got injured when a MK1 Lotus Cortina came off on the final corner and hit him before ending up in the tyre wall, then a long stoppage while the air ambulance attended the marshall who thankfully was not seriously hurt, a broken elbow we were told.

T1 was on a wet but drying track and finally T2 was just dry before the rain came again as everyone loaded up for home.

A few offs for some of the Westfield drivers but no serious damage thankfully, I'll leave Tel to fill you all in with his blog.

The day started well for me with a 55.32 P1( my previous pb was 63.58 in the wet ) P2 62.05, T1 60.22 and finished with an unbelievable 53.03 for T2, so I'm a very happy bunny knocking over ten seconds off my pb  :t-up: the silver bullet is flying  ;)

Sorry about the weather today guy's, it just follows me  :(

well done mate :yes: . you smashed my 55.48 from my first ever event last year 

• Like 1

well done mate :yes: . you smashed my 55.48 from my first ever event last year 

Thanks Phil, to beat any time you've set means a lot to me  ;)

• Like 1

Have we lost Tigger again ? still waiting for Saturdays results

Tigger has no results yet as we have not received email copy from organisers at Mira and Hethel. Thats why I can't finish my blogs cos I need to refer to the times so Tigger, for once, is not at fault and he now has Filfan ( Phil Nicholls) as his assistant

normally they are quick , maybe tonight