Looks like this is now DISCONTINUED from Westfield

Mine is for sale AS NEW never fitted.

Product: Windbreak To Fit Westfield Roll Bar

Model: 5552258

BRAND NEW from Westifled £38 + £5.50 P&P

Yours for £35 delivered.

What shape bar is this for rich

Tapered or goal post ?

Pretty sure tapered bit I'll lie it out and see if it has any shape to it. You know I have tapered now, but its just with the lockable boot box it doesnt quite sit right. Its a bit baggy as it doesnt slide down enough.

b******* I was looking for one of these on the Westfield site. Why does it not slide down enough? Have you got any pics of it on?

Its because the lockable boot box sits on top of the boot box tub and is about 2" proud under the roll bar. This is a snug fit and doesn't quite flex around this. No photos but can take some tomorrow to illustrate what I mean. Should be fine for normal box box tub or no boot at all.

To be honest I'm not struck with the look but it does reduce ( not eliminate) the buffeting when you have the side screens up . I haven't noticed any difference when I'm running "naked"

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.