My other obsession

Yanto

Here is my new bike, a recumbent, made by Nazca (Netherlands) and called a Fuego.

It is comfortable, efficient and difficult to balance (until learnt to ride again).

It is shown here in "cruiser" mode with the seat at mid recline, full brakes and sturdy wheels, for racing I put a lightweight unbraked rear wheel on, remove the carrier and "top box" and recline the seat fully..

Just before people ask why, I ride recumbents due to an injured neck in a a crash when off trail mountain biking in Scotland 15 years ago.

Looks as if it was designed by the same commitee who invented the Camel !   :)

bet it's fun to ride though  :t-up:

You came in that thing, you're braver than I thought! :d:p

Seriously though, I've watched people cycling recumbent through traffic - it's terrifying to watch, heaven knows what it's like "in the seat".

nutter status now confirmed :d;)

You came in that thing, you're braver than I thought! :d:p

We used to say that when we saw a local downtrodden man with his ugly wife while pushing their pram - we called her "The Millennium Falcon".

/waits for Report to be filed :d

looks like a giant contraceptive coil

This is what I sold to part finance the Westfield, this is last July when i took part in a ride from London to Edinburgh to London, just under 900 miles which I completed in 75 hrs (just over 3 days), i was 7th rider back out of 1000, of which 33 countries had participants.

It was after finishing that ride with 5 hrs sleep over 3 days, hallucinating, unable to eat, ankles and feet swollen to twice their normal size that i decided I'd had enough of endurance riding, although RAAM is tempting  :d , RAAM is a Race Across America = 3000 miles!

This is what I sold to part finance the Westfield, this is last July when i took part in a ride from London to Edinburgh to London, just under 900 miles which I completed in 75 hrs (just over 3 days), i was 7th rider back out of 1000, of which 33 countries had participants.

It was after finishing that ride with 5 hrs sleep over 3 days, hallucinating, unable to eat, ankles and feet swollen to twice their normal size that i decided I'd had enough of endurance riding, although RAAM is tempting  :d , RAAM is a Race Across America = 3000 miles!

just needs an engine :t-up:

just needs an engine :t-up:

Twin piston 2-stroke, output about 250W crusiing @80rpm, max 1500w @ 60rpm, and just like a proper engine should be has max torque at zero rev's, here it can produce more than most cars at about 400lbft.........

Does about 25 miles to the banana, or 50 miles to the curry and beer!

Emissions are variable  ???