Euro Trip

Terryathome

Presuming you guys travelling clockwise and each letter is an overnight stop, therefore leaving Reims on Sunday? We (my girlfriend and I) are due to arrive in Reims mid/late afternoon on Saturday and travelling back to Calais on Sunday.

Ye lucky barstewards , hope the weather stays fine and you take loads of pickies   :t-up:

Hi Peter,

Yes and no. The letters are stops but we have 3 nights at number 7 Lucerne, Switzerland and 2 nights at number 8 Annecy, France, so unfortunately we won't be able to meet up with you which is a pity. We're then making our way back through France to be get the ferry back from Zeebrugge on Thursday evening.

Hope you have a good trip.

Sorry for not posting updates as we planned to do along the trip but have lots of stuff for you guys to drool over.

We are at our last 1night stop over at Reims and drive to the ferry port tomorrow. Will start posting asap.

Terry

Enjoy, quite a bit of night life there. Look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing the tales.

link not working Terry

Marcus, link removed and pic added, fixed.

The pic is Wayne with a handbag when we were in Zeebrugge, don't ask why he had it I just turned around and there he was so like a goodun I took the picture.

Terry

May I say before we go any further, that was the most enjoyable holiday i have ever had. Thanks to Wayne and Gwen who's company was second to none. Can't wait till next year.

Terry