Engine, Loom, ECU, Injectors etc

Kingster

If you have been following my various engine musings on the forum recently, then you have far too much free time, but also know that I am at the stage of trying to find a suitable engine for my build.

First choice is a now a Duratec, but certainly open to offers in excess of 150bhp.

Ideally I would like an engine with all ancillaries, loom, ecu, injectors, manifolds etc - but again, open to offers, so please let me know what you have - as I have nowt other than a Type 9 box that I'd like to attach it to.

So, anything that will fit a type 9 (a bell housing will be a bonus) with between 150 and 200bhp would be considered. Exhaust exit irrelevant as the bodywork has yet to be fitted.

Happy to buy engine, then other bits or a complete package, but guess it's engine first, so I know which direction I am going in and so I can finally fit my fuel lines to the chassis!

I figure someone somewhere must be getting upgraditis and thus have a yearning to sell off their current pitiful set-up for a shiny new mega-bhp monster - if so, I'm here to take your cast-offs.

Only condition I guess is that it needs to be a 'proven' package - so if you have an old lump lying around that you have never heard run, sorry, but not interested. 

Cheers

Chris

Narrower criteria now as I am reigning in the budget a bit.

2.0 Zetec, st170 or c20xe with as much attached as possible.

Update:

Look what I just bought

st170

Now all I need it the bits to make it fit and run!

Yes, still need the rest. Engine has loom, injectors, inlet manifold and throttle body attached, all std, but probs need to go aftermarket.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.