Blyton Videos

Lee Smith

a bit unlucky to catch a bale there. hopefully not too much damage

No damage at all David, fortunately it just twisted the cycle wing bracket which was soon put right by my own pit crew; cheers guys :t-up:

David, thank you for your kind offer to borrow your cycle wing on my initial return to the pits :t-up:

Thanks Adrian, I should have remembered your advice during our walk on Friday night :(

of all the places to put the something lol. glad there was no damage done other than my 64 sec lap that got flagged  :d

of all the places to put the something lol. glad there was no damage done other than my 64 sec lap that got flagged  :d

and my 63s lap going really well behind you  :(

Sorry guys, thought I was doing you a favour in extra practice as I knew you needed it :p

Martin I don't want you eating too much popcorn as it could effect your times :d

Well I learnt a valid lesson at Blyton but the advantage of circuits over hills is that there's loads of run off other than a lone bale :rolleyes:

Classic case of bad lines and carrying too much speed into the corner for my abilities :blush:  Please be gently with me :p

That looked like fun Christian, very unfortunate to collect that bale though. 

Ok so here's my best run of the weekend 71.42s 2nd in class  :t-up:

Before you all start I know I'm off the power & braking to early but I was working on ACW's advise of slow in fast out, just needs a little more practise  :d

• Like 1

A bit slower than the rest of you! Here's my fastest, 75.39s in the lardycar...  :d

Nope

The results do not show a number 38 !!!!!!!

Nope

The results do not show a number 38 !!!!!!!

yes they do. are you looking at Saturdays results as he was only there on Sunday 

Smeg make your video public within youtube ;)

Oooops.... should be OK now  :blush: