Blyton, thanks for a first class weekend

Tricky

What a great introduction to sprinting! Absolutely brilliant weekend, great venue, great people and the most fun I've had in a long while (despite my not-so-mighty woes). New friends and a reminder of what a fantastic club this is. Thank you all for the support and advice, and of course for keeping me going after each run today! I'll be back next year without a doubt, there's definitely a few more seconds to come!!

Special thanks to James (alexander72) for the trailer loan - that turned out to be critical! And to Martin (marto303) for everything he did to get me there & keep me going, GF for the bolts & the Friday organisation and Matt/Keith for the advice and blowing my mind with the passenger ride! And as said before, everyone else too for being a top bunch.

And especially the scrutineer who earnt himself a new nickname and will think twice before examining helmets in future....!

• Like 3

Again big thanks to Nick, Jane, Jane and big Fish and everyone else who made the event happen and somehow ordered the sunshine too.

Big thanks to all especially Terry Everall for help sorting my brake issues out and for the words of encouragement from others, as after my ...er.. sabbatical for a couple of years I was off the pace all weekend.....until the very last run. Excellent weekend.

Crap quality but heres a linky to my best run.

Echo all of the above, a huge effort by so many in putting the weekend together, 12 months in the planning to give us all a great weekend.

Well done especially to the marshals who had to endure to scorching heat especially Saturday, like has been said, no-where to hide!

Fantastic effort by the start line crew, very efficient and having done it the two years previous I know how hard it is, I promised myself last year we'd have the car finished if it was the last thing we did so as not to do it again!!

Congratulations also to Luke today and yesterday showing me the way, I'll catch you whipper snapper :blush: 

Also very pleased with our weekend after the frantic attempt to get the car ready on time for the event deadline, finishing the build off on Friday night in the dark, thanks to those who assisted. Looking forward to getting out again soon, see you all then.

Rich 

Fab weekend! Again a massive thanks to everyone involved!

Yep, an AWESOME 3 days.

Can't thank everyone enough for making it so.

Especially the volunteers, those organising and marshalling without who there would be no event.

sorry I missed Sunday and had to with draw but Charity got a 5th place in her horse event and had no major issues getting home safe with a clear cross country.  

A great weekend, well organised and huge THANKS to ALL who helped, pushed, bantered and had a fun time.

BIG thanks to all the organising team

Also to everyone who helped run the event on the weekend

It was very slick , getting all those cars thro , results up , well marshalled, great start team,

Special thanks to Nick and Fish for making it happen

Stu

What else can I say that hasn't already been said by my fellow competitors, other than my own sincere thanks to all that made this event possible prior and during; very much a big sacrifice of their time for the enjoyment of others.  :t-up:  :t-up:

I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, especially the ability to push my limits in the relative safety of loads of run off, as I found out when I ran out of my limited talent around Bishops :blush:

Looking forward to July 2015. :d

• Like 2

Fantastic weekend, big thanks to all the team who organised and ran the event so efficiently.

Great job.

For an event to run that smoothly and successfully there must have been an awful lot of work behind the scenes.

Thanks to everyone who made it such an enjoyable, competitive and social weekend.

Keith

• Like 1

And especially the scrutineer who earnt himself a new nickname and will think twice before examining helmets in future....!

this one by any chance   :laugh:

helmet_zpsc181efc9.jpg

• Like 1

helmet_zpsc181efc9.jpg

Yep thats the one, still checking helmets on his knees  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

• Like 1

helmet_zpsc181efc9.jpg

:d :D :d ha ha! Can't believe you caught that one on camera!!! Brilliant!

I can't believe you caught me in the background picking my nose :-)!!!!! LOL