Blyton, thanks for a first class weekend

Tricky

Just wanted to say how much my son and I have enjoyed the speed series weekend. Fantastic weather again, (burnt again). Brilliant motorsport 5 runs in total Saturday and 4 today (Sunday).

Enjoyable light hearted evenings (drunk again and hungover slightly again) although almost managed to avoid the vodka jelly, just a great atmosphere.

Thanks to Nick for asking us to help with the start line duties it made a change and you don't get much of a break on there but wasn't at all boring even though we lined up well over a thousand starts over the 2 days. I hope everyone taking part and the track day Friday too enjoyed it as much as we did! Pity it can't be twice a year like some of the other events, right off to get the sweeping brush surgically removed after all the sweeping away of stones that's gone on.

Thanks again all involved, Rich.

• Like 3

And many thanks from Chris and me too. Truly excellent event; thanks due to Nick, Jane, Jane, and all the rest of the team. I don't know who sold his/her soul to ensure the weather, but I'm impressed.

Also, big thanks to Matt, Keith, Terry and others who rallied round (as the speed series crowd always does) to help us solve our fuelling problem on Saturday morning.

David

• Like 1

Agree with all of the above but would also like to thank yourself, Matt and all other voulenters who made this possible.

Job well done guys :yes:

• Like 1

Here Here

Yes, thanks Tricky and son, and all the other marshalls and volunteers for a cracking weekend.

Thanks to everyone including Tricky and his lad as well as Gadget and Nick, Jane and all the team of people involved ...a greta weekend and Westfield performance

• Like 1

I could agree more Thank you  :t-up: to all who helped organise and run this weekend, I've had a brilliant time.

Topped off with 2nd in class both days  :silver-westy:

• Like 1

Echo that - to Nick and ALL his team and the Blyton staff it was great to be there on Saturday and enjoy the hot weather and great fun,

Thanks to Gluten Free for sorting grub on Friday night as well - we have a great club :-) 

Brilliant job one & all, first time at Blyton, absolutely loved it, really well done thanks to all involved :)

Spot on weekend, top marks to all involved

It was good to see guys I have not seen for a while and meet new (vodka jelly took me back to collage ) that fanatic SS spirt still lives on

Mike

• Like 1

Great weekend and big thanks to all the volunteers who made it into a great weekend.

Thanks Tricky and son, was really great to have you smiling and wishing me luck on the start line.

Spot on weekend, top marks to all involved

It was good to see guys I have not seen for a while and meet new (vodka jelly took me back to collage ) that fanatic SS good will to all still lives on

Mike

Ah your "Bob" then  :d