Seats and harnesses Wanted

Maff21

After the cars first track day (which we thoroughly enjoyed), we have found the first places we need to spend some cash.....seats.  After spending the day enjoying the ace tarmac at Blyton, I found the seats moving massively which made my own poor/amateur driving style even worse.

I'm looking for some GRP seats with pads if possible and some 5 point harnesses.  Let me know if anyone has any available and if not any recommendations for buying new.

Oh and its for a wide body SEI

Thanks

Matt

Hi what seats are you looking to get rid of?

I'm on the look out for some Westfield sport turbo ones.

Regards

Michael

Hi Michael

Not sure what seats they are but they don't feel safe at all so wouldn't want to recommend them.  I'll try and send a photo in a min.

Cheers

Matt

Hi maff21,

They look like Westfield racing seats I think.

Bit too tight for me but thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Michael.

Id be interested in a pair of wf race seats. Pm on it's way.

Hi Matt, good to meet you at Blyton, glad you had a good time! Are your seats on runners? Only reason for asking is because I have the same seats and when I first got the car, they felt loose and 'orrible too but the nuts under the chassis were nice and tight. I whipped em out and found the runners were loose where they mount to the seat. Undid them, put some spring washers on, put it all back together and they're solid now :)

Not trying to do you out of a deal Kingster, just thought it might help ;)

I was going to say Garry has those seats and was happy with them on track yesturday. I had a sit (I have the standard Westfield Seats) and they are a few inches lower and further back. They give you plenty of shoulder support as well unlike the other Westfield ones.

Maybe interested in them as well if kingster isn't... Let me know.

Hi Kingster, not selling the seats at the minute. If when I have carried out some of the checks on seats/runners and they turn out to be safe, then I will give Kingster first option crisiswolf. Cheers

Hi Matt, good to meet you at Blyton, glad you had a good time! Are your seats on runners? Only reason for asking is because I have the same seats and when I first got the car, they felt loose and 'orrible too but the nuts under the chassis were nice and tight. I whipped em out and found the runners were loose where they mount to the seat. Undid them, put some spring washers on, put it all back together and they're solid now :)

Not trying to do you out of a deal Kingster, just thought it might help ;)

Good to meet you too. Thanks for all the advice. Had an excellent day, just looking for another weekend track day, when I finally receive my new wheels and tyres from westfield....

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.