team g&g retire

pete g

Pete

I have loads of new bits for my postponed class a project car

Ap discs and callipers. Wishbones. Nitrons etc Also standard discs hubs etc

Pm me if you need anything. I will be in the warehouse until late tonight putting my car back together with a starter that hopefully works.

David

thanks david .

I have ordered the main parts some should arrive tomorrow. and have managed to get new calipers [thanks to crash test dummy]

suspension back on and upright hub fitted .still need  rose joints and disc  and purchase some new bolts and  should be back in business soon . need to set camber tracking and make sure no other damage .I think the cycle wing I and bracket are re useable . and then some minor lighting and wheel sensor rewiring. make new brake pipes and bleed.

may do some more tomorrow .weather depending may come up and watch you lot at the weekend . need a break and get stuck back at it next week

Keep at it Pete and it will all come good

Blimey sorry to here about your problems Pete. Like others I've got a lot of spares kicking about if your struggling for anything. Ive got a professional brake pipe flaring tool if it helps, spare wishbones and top ball joints if you need anything let me know, but it sounds like your well on your way.

thanks mark

yes getting there . like most things once you strip it down the picture becomes clearer and it surprising how much can be done pretty quickly.

Bad luck with the failure Pete but good luck getting it all repaired.

Hopefully see you at the weekend...

I think I have a pair of protex over centre locking catches which you can borrow or replace.

Give me a call later

I think I have a pair of protex over centre locking catches which you can borrow or replace.

Give me a call later

Are you on the right thread here Tel...... :-)

Pete - if you need wishbones or a nice cross flow let me know mate.  can bring bones to blyton :-) 

Got a quality hydraulic flaring tool and a roll of copper pipe in Brentwood if that's of any help Pete?

Also have a box of fixings if you don't reuse the old ones.

hard pipes ok just need to make flexible ones . I have tool anyway  many thanks .

suspension all back on just awaiting parts then adjust camber and tracking and brake bleeding . :t-up:

feeling better now most the work complete

going up to blyton tomorrow to watch . then have to go work sunday night . wont be bleeding till need week but thanks for the offer

Good to see you at Blyton Pete.

Hopefully you will be back out again competing soon.