team g&g retire

pete g

Pete

Sorry to hear this mate, but it sounds like we could get the parts together and I'm sure the many hands approach would soon have it repaired ready for the weekend  :t-up:

I'm more than happy to muck in Friday night and do what I can  :yes:

Lots of help available Pete so if you can get the parts together we can fix it with you on Friday night

cue A-Team theme and allocation of roles - please can I be Face and Filfan can be a white BA Baracus, Paul Morcom can be the boss and Terry Everall can chronicle the repair - i love it when a plan comes together :-) 

• Like 2

First it is Murray at Wimbledon, next Froome in the Tour de France and now Team G&G!

At least Team G&G has the full support of the WSCC.

Sorry to hear your news.

Keith

when I get home tomorrow I might not go bed and get stuck in and see what I can do. [on night shift now].

wont be ready for weekend it need new disc ordered.

I might come and watch you all at blyton , not decided yet .

LOL paul - cheers mate - good luck Pete - you can come and spanner for me if you fancy. :-)

Pete,

if it can be arranged, you can double drive mine.

It seems a shame to miss out on the weekend, and I guess it's too late for a refund.

I'm doing the track day on Friday, so if you're there you can try it out and get used to the power :laugh:

• Like 1

Or if you want real power You can drive the mighty cross flow :-)

my place as now gone .so double drive not required.  many thanks for the offers.

stripping down car now .

Shame you will not be with us at Blyton but is good to hear that you are in recovery mode.  Also I was really looking forward to seeing an RAC Rally type rebuild of your car in the Blyton paddock tomorrow :(

When's you next event?

.... and you know that all you have to is post here for bits that you urgently need and are struggling to source in time for you next event.

next event was 27th july a B19 event then hethel but  I emailed him last night and may be canelled already.

wishbones off . about to fit new ones

need a top ball joint . need to find my old uprights

need to order new disc 260mm formula ford

need to order new caliper powerlite and bracket .

need to make new brake pipe etc etc .

The list of damage does not sound as bad as yesterday's view - you have got away lightly from what sounded like a nasty accident that could have ended in a far worse situation.

Now get off the forum and get the old car back on the track  :)

Knowing you Pete you will be rolling by Saturday lunchtime :-)