Awards dinner 2014 - Sat 8th November - Book Online NOW

Onliest Smeg David

Yes echo comments above 

played Blackjack for first time , great fun

also liked Magician

well done Nick and all who helped organise 

Fab night! Congratulations and thanks to every one involved!

Del n Ginge!

A good show by the team. It gets better an better every year. Well done all involved :yes:

I think having the plinth for the winners to stand on and calling up all the drivers in class seemed to work well and speed things up - kudos to the club carpenter for making something strong enough to support three speed series competitors at the same time! :d

The photographer we hired was also excellent, great to have photos printed and given out on the night. :t-up:

The idiot Ameri-Brit doing a small part of the presentation duties was a downside though, I suggest you sack him immediately.

You were part of a slick team Scott

You can't help where you were born/lived so we forgive you! :laugh:

Like MartinH, having been to a number of SS Awards evenings over the years they do indeed seem to be getting better and better. Thanks to you all.

Keith

I echo everyone's comments, thanks Nick and team for a great night.

Only issue I had was the bar closing at 2:00am, don't these places know we are all long lost friends and only meet up once a year for a quiet drink. But I am sure my head did appreciate the bar closing when it did and also glad we didn't tuck into Adrian's bottle of port at that stage.

:laugh:  There did look to be one or two Speed Series'ers with delicate heads the next morning!

Thought last year was good but the effort by everyone involved made this year amazing. Well done guys for a slick event

Photos from the evening are available to view online here - the password is CARZ

Although we gave out more than 100 printed and mounted photos to the winners and guests on the night, you can also order extra photos in various sizes online directly from the photographer if you so wish.

We're you at the awards bash Dave ?

I missed a chance to say hello at Blyton and maybe again at the weekend

No sadly, just there the morning after. (Committee meeting)