Awards dinner 2014 - Sat 8th November - Book Online NOW

Onliest Smeg David

The implication here being that we are abnormal clients.

Seems about right! :laugh::p:yes:

Yep, we normally have fun and a lot of booze is consumed.

Just got that Barry

TIME is running out .....so if you want to attend apply online or contact me by PM

Terry

The abnormal Redpath's are paid up and ready to party ..........

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think thats the closing of applications for the dinner and it looks like its going to be a cracker :yes:

Great turnout of 84 people ready to party

See you all there

Really looking forward to it  :t-up:

Oh and I've owned up to Mrs H, she now knows it's not just a spa weekend  :laugh:

• Like 1

Bad news this morning, our work shop has been flooded again  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Julian is still planning on being there tonight, but but might be running a bit late.

Regards 

Tom 

Edited to update

I will be there , luckily we have managed to get a tanker in to get several thousand litres of floodwater out , although not ideal we will have a fair bit of cleaning up to do again tomorrow :(

Cheers Julian

Well done to Nick and the organisers for another great awards bash last night.

David

• Like 1

fantastic weekend just got back..... well done to everyone for a job well done

Brilliant night  at the speed series awards bash, Michelle and I really enjoyed the evening  :t-up: so to Nick and all involved in organising this a huge   THANK YOU   just not sure how your going to improve on this for next year, but I bet you do  ;)

Also I'm loving the trophies, great choice and really proud to have won something this year, need a bit of re-organisation of the trophy display area though, run out of room already  :d

C6D9A212-8AA8-42D6-96F0-460928A3756D.jpg

• Like 5

Brilliant night  at the speed series awards bash, Michelle and I really enjoyed the evening  :t-up: so to Nick and all involved in organising this a huge   THANK YOU   just not sure how your going to improve on this for next year, but I bet you do  ;)

I think this was our tenth Awards Dinner and somehow they really do get better each year.  Some subtle changes this year made the evening flow much better.  Well done to Nick and his team a brilliant job.  

A word for the Hotel staff who were excellent, nothing was too much trouble.. 

Well done to all involve :t-up: this was our first time so wasn't sure quite what to expect but both myself and Dawn had a very enjoyable evening.

Top marks as well to the hotel staff; three times we got locked out if our hotel room but I never heard them complaining once :d

Another great production by Nick and his team. Very slick and seemed to be appreciated by everyone.. It just seemed to go so quickly and I really enjoyed it

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did