Awards dinner 2014 - Sat 8th November - Book Online NOW

Onliest Smeg David

MORE APPLICATIONS NEEDED PLEASE

Its not far away mow

Debbie and I will be there Terry - have lost the form....

Its available for purchase in the Store tab buddy :)

i'm in!

and mrs panda is too

cheers

Perhaps mods could change the thread title to something like - Awards Dinner - 8 November - book now online

I'm booked, swmbo thinks I'm taking her away for a romantic candle lit meal and night away in a sw**ky hotel  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I forgot to mention there may be a few of my Westy friends at the same place  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Perhaps mods could change the thread title to something like - Awards Dinner - 8 November - book now online

Good idea now changed.

I'm booked, swmbo thinks I'm taking her away for a romantic candle lit meal and night away in a sw**ky hotel  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I forgot to mention there may be a few of my Westy friends at the same place  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Perhaps a stage curtain could be raised revealing us all just as you are about to tuck in to your starter  :d

I'm sure she is proud of your achievements this year and your expanding trophy cabinet  :yes:  especially so after the health scares last year.

• Like 1

Booked my hotel room earlier today :) now I know SWMBO will be joining us as well I shall be booking a couple of places for the dinner :)

Stephen

Its the best way to book!

I will keep an ye out for the postman

Did mine online Terry