TIGGER Lost......please help

Terry Everall

This could have a good knock on effect!

I may not want my poor times at Curborough on Sunday publishing  :blush:

LMFAO, calm down you guys, I'm still here.
Have been very busy in the garage of late getting my car sorted and thankfully all my hard work paid off and it's now passed it's MOT and will be roadworthy by tomorrow morning (getting the tax disc).

I haven't forgotten the SS points and they will be done tonight so I do apologise :p :P

Tiggs

Hoorah!!

Three cheers for Tigger!!

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Hoorah!!

Three cheers for Tigger!!

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I'm going to have to give you a clip around the ear young Stephen when I see you next :p:d

Terry that's almost funny, catch T the weekend x

He's gone missing again..........can someone please put out a bowl of milk and some rice crispies? :o

Terry, you won't catch Tigger that way.  You need a pot of honey and a crate of beer. :t-up:

The trouble with all cats is they are uncontrollable, have a mind of their own and often disappear for days on end eventually returning as if they own the place :d

Er, careful Terry, last I heard he did own the place  :d  :d  :d  he did a load of work on the club website, all for free  :o  :o  :o

Just off the phone to our Scoremister  :d  :d  :d  who has been exceptionally busy a work, but will sort scores out tonight.

He's just a loverly cuddly nunney cat really

Somebody talking about me again, I bet it's El Tel again init :d :D :d

I think he's my secret stalker you know???

Well the scores are back up so hopefully this will keep you off my stripey back for 5 mins :p:d

Tiggs

is the car booked in on the rollers tigs

Thanks Tiggs  :t-up:

is the car booked in on the rollers tigs

Yes mate, next Weds so looking to get some events booked next - provided the brakes don't fall off on the rollers ;)

Now that is good news, Pete back up and running and tiggs ready for an outing....must be a few years since you were out Paul? It's like riding a bike, you never forget how to drive, as Mark Anson