TIGGER Lost......please help

Terry Everall

Tigger appears to have disappeared out of his cat flap and has not been seen since the weekend. Do not approach him if you see him as he can bite back when when cornered. Also be careful if you mention Aintree and 3 Sisters to him .........best just give him a hug and say we all love him and will he please come back to us asap. I haven't been able to sleep well thinking about what has happened to him which is why I am posting so early this morning so please mention that Tel is distraught and keeps looking for him in the results section......... :down:  :d  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Chin up Tel. I'm sure he's fine and probably just locked in a garage somewhere :)

There has been a sighting of Tigger over on Facebook and he seems to have been holed up in a garage. He has found an old yellow Westfiled and a Brian James trailer at the back of the garage. Apparently he took pity on them and cleaned them up with the intention of getting out before another year is over. Whilst this is all very interesting he has clearly had a bit of a breakdown and forgotten where his priorities lie..............in the results section. It is hoped that a short course of medication ( vodka jelly?) may get things back on "track" and I wish him a full and speedy recovery. Remember that he needs all our support as he gets through this traumatic period :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hopefully he's been out secretly polishing up his sprinting skills in readiness to put some team "Oversteer R Us"  points on the score board :d:laugh::d

If he doesn't publish last weekends results soon he will have a big headache as there are another 2 this weekend and Blyton the weekend after!!!!!

dissappointed I see he is not on the entry list as promised

It is obvious that the stress of dealing with you guys is badly affected poor Tigger and he was last seen talking to Poo about some Honey to give him some energy.

But I have good news for you, he has been working secretly in the background on an unbreakable spreadsheet to do all the results, that a normal mortal may be able to fill in, so careful now or one of you may end up with a job, Guess who is prime candidate :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  

Give us a clue :d

Found out where he's been...

Click