Track car

Ben30R

Hi guys.

I know it seems like everyone is looking at the moment. I'm looking for a track car I'm just about to put my immaculate evo 8 MR up for sale and should have around 13k to spend on something special. I did think of tracking the evo but it's just to nice to thrash around. So if anyone is tempted let me know. I'll join the que of coarse unless anyone fancies a part ex :)

Thanks

Ben

My evo has been sold over the weeknd so I am ready to buy my new toy anyone tempted?

Ben

Have you seen the turbo Blade in Westfields for sale?   Could be right up your street.

Have you seen the turbo Blade in Westfields for sale?   Could be right up your street.

Just seen it very tempting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know someone that might be tempted to sell their megabusa - red - if interested send me pm and will progress

Ideally looking for a duratec looks like I may have to change my requirements as nothing is coming up.

I would buy rob crosslands Zetec - a track car that would blitz most days :-)

if I had the budget I would have had it off him in an instant 

Shameless plug.

Mine is for sale. It's in the for sale section.

Cheers Bob

Shameless plug.

Mine is for sale. It's in the for sale section.

Cheers Bob

Thanks Bob I'll have a look now. Keep them coming might need a trailer to now :(

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.