Bit of a sort out!

Red Flash

Hi Folks,

Been having a bit of a sort out, so have a few items for sale.  However, in the mean time this is what I have for sale:

Set of five TSW 5 spoke 14" ford fitment 108 pcd, 20mm off set, with Avon 185/60/R14 CR338 tyres. Rims slightly marked but not kerbed. All tyres have approx 6mm tread. £200

Pair genuine Westfield swept wings Maroon / Burgundy, used but in very good condition. £120

Windscreen pillars (black) with integral mirrors very good condition £135    SOLD

Pair genuine Westfield narrow body seats (backs and bases) vinyl grey £40  SOLD

Genuine Westfield boot box for narrow body Maroon / Burgundy used but in good condition £50

Wing mirror £5  SOLD

Set of four, Genuine Toyota Yaris 14" wheels with tyres.  Rims in like new condition. Tyres Goodyear GT2 175/65/R14, 2 with approx 5mm tread & 2 with approx 3mm. £350

Where I have indicated genuine Westfield, these items have the Westfield authentication label embedded in the fibreglass. Except for the seats where it is embossed in the vinyl.

If you are interested in any item and would like more details or pics please ask.

Thanks for reading

Paul

Tsw wheels

westy mirrors

westy seats

Yaris wheel back

Yaris wheel

swept wings

side mirror

boot box

Have you still got pillars for sale?

I've just sold them sorry, but if they they fall through I'll let you know

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul

Just replied to your pm !

William

Hi Dan and Kev,

I've just replied to both your messages.

Apologies for the delay.

Regards

Paul

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,  I am interested in the boot box if you still have it, for my early narrow se.

Would you be able to post it? if so how much?

Please pm me.

Thanks

Matt

• Like 1

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Yes boot box still for sale.  Could post but would have to check price, which would have to be at your cost. Would probably be cheaper to courier.  Will have to check.

Are you still interested?

Cheers

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Hi do you still have the set of 5 5spoke alloys?? I am very interested just wondering where abouts you are and how much you will take for them? Regards matt

Hi Matt,

Just this minute replied to your pm.

Apologies for the delayed reply.

Cheers

Paul

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.