what do you think, spec looks good

shakey

Looks nice that  :t-up:

thanks its mine ,, the first i built,  do you think ive priced it accordingly ?   any constructive crits ?   cheers

very smart…. that would look nice in my barn :-) 

are you saying it looks like a tractor ?     lol

I've been looking at this advert today, not quite what I'm looking for but very tempted. (Been looking for an SEIW)

Looks excellent shakey.

I was also looking at it earlier on the bay and i wondered if i could get away with another one, but apparently i dont need two!!!

In my opinion i would say its bang on the money, i dont think you will have it for long...

thanks for that greggs,  i was going to advertise it on here but cant load the photos,   anyway if any member is interested it will oviously come cheaper,

Can anyone point out the main differences between the SE and the SEiW in simple form please?

se is a narrow body , seiw is a wide body, and has indipendant rear suspension,,    some cars differ depending on the build,    hope this helps,

Is there much in it for size?

Does the independent suspension make much difference?

I had made my mind up that and SEiW was the one for me but this one looks great in the pictures

im not going to be bias as this car is mine, ,  the se narrow and the seiw are both equaly good cars,  it all dependes on the owners requirements,  the seiw is obviously a wider car and has more seat options,  the narrow is more of a snug fit,  as for the susspension and axle layout its all up to the individual,   ive built both and have no issues with either, i think the best thing to do is to sit in both and see how you feel,

Differences between wide and narrow, have a look at this thread, here A very basic sum up is that the narrow is shorter and narrower in the cockpit. This can make it uncomfortable, or even just impossible for larger drivers to fit! If you're aiming for a lightweight track car, then the narrow is the lightest platform to start with; in fact, the narrow with live axle is probably one of the lightest combinations! The live axle works very well on track too. Though owners that have tried both often favour independent for real world road conditions, with dodgy Tarmac, potholes etc.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.