Compomotive good news

FILFAN

Looks like compomotive are producing wheels again on some styles :)

I asked about 13's and they are looking at making the minilite style within a few weeks. Just waiting to hear back about cxr's

• Like 1

cxr?

Excellent as I want some 13" CXRs! I didn't know they had stopped trading but it would explain the lack of wheels in their online shop.

So they back up and running again ?

Was gutted when I heard they'd gone under as want some wider cxr's for the rears and thought they where another recession victim

Ooooooo....  :cool:

What cost are they likely to be?

I have heard back regarding the CXR's. Here is the response

" Thanks for your mail…

Yes we will be bringing these back into the range in 7x13 and 8x13 in a couple of months in Westfield spec.

What et were you looking for ?

If you can spread the word that they will be back it would be great."

Just to add that I am in no way connected with compomotive but just pleased that there up and running again and able to supply us with these popular wheels.

Phil

• Like 1

Whilst I agree it's good news, I think I would be very careful dealing with them and only give a deposit / pay via credit card. Which you can get back if anything happens to the company. Just to be on the safe side.

• Like 1

Fully agree Nick and good advice.

Perhaps a group buy is in order for 8x13's :t-up:

Agree Nick. I always use the plastic when purchasing online or over the phone for that reason.

Good idea Christian aslong as it was done correctly within the club rules

Hope I have not broke any rules but I have contacted them regarding our possible interest and suggested they could look into becoming a trade member

• Like 1

Hope I have not broke any rules but I have contacted them regarding our possible interest and suggested they could look into becoming a trade member

No, that's a good idea, we must make up a very large part of their 13" market.

I must admit if it was me running the company I think I would be very firm with prices until it's going well. Lets face it we don;t really want them to go bust again !!