Newbie West Midlands

BenD

Should be on the road september at this rate :)

No I doubt it mate. I'm aiming for next year so I can take my time and enjoy my build I'm not that bothered if it takes me two years as long as it's done right. 

how did people get there prop shaft bolts undone from the diff. ive tried everything on mine to get them undone but i just don't seem to be able to grip the head of the pin with a spanner enough to undo the nut the other side.

also what selant do people use between there panels i have picked my kit up now just finished putting it all in the garage and tidying up. i will start a build thread asap

have you tried penetrating oil?

Or heat?

Angle grinder and buy some new 10.9 or 12.9 grade bolts then

can anyone reccomend any powder coaters in Dudley or the surrounding area as i would like my interior panels powdercoated

Lap tab under spaghetti have been about for years

Good reputation

i have used these before when i worked in bham but are abit to far away now thre are a few around by me but i just wondered if anyone had used the places round by me

very slowly mate tbh ive been that busy at work this week ive managed to drill a few panels and ive fitted my handbrake but thats about it. hoping to have a good few days over the weekend

ive been looking into a few diffent bits for my westy while my panles are at powder coating. (must update build thread) my main question is do mazda people use the standard westfeild suspension or is there better out there i think the mazda suspension is priced at 425 ish is this the best option for a road going few track days car or can i get better such as gaz. I had gas coilovers on my 5 turbo and found them to be quite good is this the case with the westy because they are almost the same price as Westfield

i need a litle clarification on scrapping my donor. i haev the log book and the identification plate of the car and now i need to get rid of it as i have stripped it. but everywhere wants to give me a certificate of destruction so my question can i scrap the car properly and still use the log book to register my car or will it go on a a q plate which i dont want it to

I cut mine up and took it down the scrap yard, they didn't bat an eyelid.