I want another Westie!

Matta

Have been continuing to save my pennies and am testing the water for a suitable Westie again.

Ideally I’m looking for a widebody, 2.0ltr (I like XE’s - hint), RAC-spec rollbar, windscreen & weather gear etc.

Wish list would include LSD, Type 9 with long 1st, ARB’s, widetrack etc. (I can but dream).

I’m not into bling and the mechanical spec is more important than bodywork and frills. It will be well used - mostly fast road & trackdays. Preference is for a road-legal car, hopefully not needing any immediate expense – work I don’t mind though.

Budget is currently around £6 - £7K and I’m in no hurry, so will wait for the right car to come along. Travelling isn’t a problem (drove my last one 500+ miles home). This’ll be my third Westie and plan to keep it (famous last words….).

Please PM me (or mattdotalexander@virgindotnet) if you’re thinking of selling something similar to the above and we can take it from there.

Thanks, Matt

Hi Matt,

I am selling my Westy, it has VX XE 2.o.ltr with Frank Anderson upgrades , purchased the car from our previous chairman Paul Edden can be searched on here google Paul Edden cars for description and pictures. I purchased  the car as a step in to Motorsport and she  really fits the bill the car is well known in the Speed series I have been competing since 2012, also utube footage petersteel shelsley walsh.

Would not describe the car as mint but in good condition, widetrack front end avo coilovers type 9 gearbox with quaife internals long first gear, comp clutch, mas roll bar etc, running with aeroscreen at the moment but all wet weather gear ( windscreen/wipers/wiper motor/side screens and tonneau ) available, was looking for £7800 for her with all the bits. Fully road legal just sent of for 6 months tax, mot in Nov car is SEiW Widebody fixed arches cycle wings in  Postbox Red, has new harnesses and rear diffuser supplied by Plays-kool.

I am working on placing a full advert at the moment, pm for anything else you may wish to know if your interested.

best regards

Peter

Peters car is a cracker as is Jeff oakleys :-) good luck with your quest

Peter - you have a PM...

Matt

Good to hear you are looking to rejoin Matt :t-up:

Another car for Applecross 2014?

Another car for Applecross 2014?

Oh you never know.... ;)

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.